Spiritual Fitness Exam
From Galatians 5: 22-24
1. FRUIT OF LOVE_______________
- Is my worship and service motivated by love?
- Do I love people more than things?
- Do I love others only when/if they love me?
2. FRUIT OF JOY____________
- Is my joy dependent on my circumstances?
- Does my joy come from things within or things without?
- What does it take for me to lose my joy? One word? One hurt? One day?
3. FRUIT OF PEACE____________
- Do I seek peace from stimulants that cater to the flesh?
- Do I allow myself to hold a grudge by fretting and fuming?
- Is prayer my first priority or last resort?
- Do I listen when others speak?
- Do I lose my temper and curse and swear?
- Do I humble myself and seek the patience of Christ?
- Am I gentle with people I love most?
- Do I trample on the feelings of others without thought?
- Do I expect others to think just like me?
- Is goodness a priority in my life?
- Did I perform an act of goodness this week?
- Do I consider acts of goodness too costly?
- Do I make excuses for having a lack of faith?
- Does faith guide my decisions in life?
- Do I have difficulty accepting the reality of "things not seen"?
- Do I need to always win at games?
- Do I seek revenge against those who wrong me?
- Can I forgive an offense?
- Do I cave in to the cravings of the flesh?
- Do I guard my mind from wicked thoughts?
- Am I ruled by my temper of the Spirit of God?