ELMIRA BAPTIST CHURCH
6111 California Pacific Road
P. O. Box 160
Elmira, Ca. 95625
9:45AM- SUNDAY SCHOOL (ALL AGES)
11AM- MORNING WORSHIP & JUNIOR CHURCH
6PM- EVENING WORSHIP
7PM- PRAYER MEETING
as well as....
SMALL GROUP STUDIES:
7PM - MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
by Warren Wiersby
(Meets in Patio Room)
7PM - LADIES STUDY-
Romans 12 Christian"
(Meets in Ministry Building)
7PM - MAILBOX CLUB
(children ages 4-12)
LADIES' BIBLE STUDY
is on summer break
and will resume in September.
Nursery provided for
all Services and Meetings
!!!Please note!!! On both
will will meet at the Elmira Fire Hall
on both those Sundays.
Elmira Fire Hall is located at
A Message from our Pastor
Elmira Baptist Church is about preaching, worshiping and serving our Lord Jesus Christ as a family of believers. We are growing together in faith and learning how to love one another as Christ loved the church.
God continues to bless as we continue to reach our world with the Truth that sets men free. John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Whether you're new to the neighborhood or new to worship, we welcome you with open arms.
Elmira Baptist Church
Vacation Bible School
Was a great success.
We had 59 registered children and 10 professions of Faith.
Praise the LORD!
Check out the VBS page to see all the Pictures of this year's event!
2017 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. I will not hold a grudge against anyone; I will forgive those who trespass against me.
2. I will love people and not things; people matter, thing are temporal.
3. I will speak the truth; even when it is inconvenient and unpopular.
4. I will listen to the Holy Spirit and refuse to feed the flesh.
5. I will let no evil thing proceed out of my mouth; words matter.
6. I will seek the praise of God rather than the praise of men.
7. I will not hide my sins; I will confess them to God and repent.
8. I will not be ashamed of Jesus; I will declare His Name proudly.
9. I will be accountable to my family and to my brothers and sisters in Christ.
10. I will view every trial, problem, difficulty and hardship as an opportunity to draw near to God
and be conformed to the image of His Son.