ELMIRA BAPTIST CHURCH
6111 California Pacific Road
P. O. Box 160
Elmira, Ca. 95625
Please see notice on right side of page!!
10:00AM- SUNDAY SCHOOL (ALL AGES)
11AM- MORNING WORSHIP & JUNIOR CHURCH
1PM- Prayer & Praise
Due to parking lot
grading work on the church property, the
Wednesday Night Studies
will be temporarily
held as Home Studies.
Please call the Church to get
the address of the Studies.
LADIES' BIBLE STUDY
will resume after the current grading project at EBC is done.
Nursery provided for
all Services and Meetings
Sunday, November 5th
will will meet at the Elmira Fire Hall
Worship Services begin at 11:00 AM
on both those Sundays.
The Elmira Fire Hall is located at
A Message from our Pastor
Elmira Baptist Church is about preaching, worshiping and serving our Lord Jesus Christ as a family of believers. We are growing together in faith and learning how to love one another as Christ loved the church.
God continues to bless as we continue to reach our world with the Truth that sets men free. John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Whether you're new to the neighborhood or new to worship, we welcome you with open arms.
Elmira Baptist Church
is currently collecting Shoeboxes for Samaritan's Purse
Operation Christmas Child
Operation Christmas Child is a project of Samaritan's Purse, an international
relief organization. Their mission is to provide local partners around the world
with shoeboxes filled with small toys, hygiene items, and school supplies as a means
of reaching out to children in their own communities with the Good News Of Jesus Christ. These simple gifts are shipped outside the United States to children affected by war, poverty, natural disaster, famine, and disease: and to children living on Native American reservations in the U.S.
This years' collection deadline is November 12th.
To find out more or get boxes please call
Elmira Baptist Church office at
2017 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. I will not hold a grudge against anyone; I
will forgive those who trespass
2. I will love people and not things; people matter, thing are temporal.
3. I will speak the truth; even when it is inconvenient and unpopular.
4. I will listen to the Holy Spirit and refuse to feed the flesh.
5. I will let no evil thing proceed out of my mouth; words matter.
6. I will seek the praise of God rather than the praise of men.
7. I will not hide my sins; I will confess them to God and repent.
8. I will not be ashamed of Jesus; I will declare His Name proudly.
9. I will be accountable to my family and to my brothers and sisters in Christ.
10. I will view every trial, problem, difficulty and hardship as an opportunity to draw near to God and be conformed to the image of His Son.