ELMIRA BAPTIST CHURCH
6111 California Pacific Road
P. O. Box 160
Elmira, Ca. 95625
9:45AM- SUNDAY SCHOOL (ALL AGES)
11AM- MORNING WORSHIP & JUNIOR CHURCH
6PM- EVENING WORSHIP
SMALL GROUP STUDIES
7PM - PRAYER GROUP
(meets in the Sanctuary)
7PM - MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
by Warren Wiersby
(meets in the Patio Room)
7PM - LADIES' BIBLE STUDY
Becoming a Romans 12 Christian"
by Chip Ingram
(meets in the Ministry Building)
7PM - Mailbox Club
(children ages 4-12)
LADIES' BIBLE STUDY
will resume after
the New Year
11AM- Gospel Outreach
Nursery provided for
all Services and Meetings
A Message from our Pastor
Elmira Baptist Church is about preaching, worshiping and serving our Lord Jesus Christ as a family of believers. We are growing together in faith and learning how to love one another as Christ loved the church.
God continues to bless as we continue to reach our world with the Truth that sets men free. John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Whether you're new to the neighborhood or new to worship, we welcome you with open arms.
2017 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. I will not hold a grudge against anyone; I
will forgive those who trespass
2. I will love people and not things; people matter, thing are temporal.
3. I will speak the truth; even when it is inconvenient and unpopular.
4. I will listen to the Holy Spirit and refuse to feed the flesh.
5. I will let no evil thing proceed out of my mouth; words matter.
6. I will seek the praise of God rather than the praise of men.
7. I will not hide my sins; I will confess them to God and repent.
8. I will not be ashamed of Jesus; I will declare His Name proudly.
9. I will be accountable to my family and to my brothers and sisters in Christ.
10. I will view every trial, problem, difficulty and hardship as an opportunity to draw near to God and be conformed to the image of His Son.