SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES 9:45AM- BIBLE STUDY (ALL AGES)
11AM- MORNING WORSHIP/JUNIOR CHURCH
SUNDAY EVENING 6PM - Adult Worship Service 6PM - YOUNG ADVENTURERS CLUB ages 5-12 VIDEO series with Buck Denver Video
WEDNESDAYS 7PM MENS' STUDY - "BE MATURE" by Warren Wiersby
7PM LADIES STUDY - "LORD, ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE ME" by Kay Arther
PRAYER MEETING in auditorium
VBS 2015 July 20-24 Register Now
A Message from our Pastor
Elmira Baptist Church is about preaching, worshiping and serving our Lord Jesus Christ as a family of believers. We are growing together in the faith and learning how to love one another as Christ loved the church.
God continues to bless as we continue to reach our world with the Truth that sets men free. John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Whether you're new to the neighborhood or new to worship, we welcome you with open arms.
2015 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
1. I will not hold a grudge against anyone; I will forgive those who trespass against me.
2. I will love people and not things; people matter, thing are temporal.
3. I will speak the truth; even when it is inconvenient and unpopular.
4. I will listen to the Holy Spirit and refuse to feed the flesh.
5. I will let no evil thing proceed out of my mouth; words matter.
6. I will seek the praise of God rather than the praise of men.
7. I will not hide my sins; I will confess them to God and repent.
8. I will not be ashamed of Jesus; I will declare His Name proudly.
9. I will be accountable to my family and to my brothers and sisters in Christ.
10. I will view every trial, problem, difficulty and hardship as an opportunity to draw near to God and be conformed to the image of His Son.